If you’re a Telus customer, you should know that the Canadian carrier will soon release some pretty cool smartphones.
Reportedly, HTC Snap will be sold for $449.99, while HTC Touch Pro2 will cost a bit more, namely $549.99 – both prices are free of contract, of course.
With a contract agreement, the two smartphones will be available for much less, but we don’t know the exact prices.
No details yet on the release dates of Telus’ HTC Snap and HTC Touch Pro2, but they might both be launched before the end of July – apparently via Best Buy.
Via Mobile Syrup
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Telus’ BlackBerry Tour to land on July 15 for $249.99
- HTC Snap, Touch Pro2 Given Release Dates on T-Mobile
- HTC Desire and Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant launched in Canada (by Telus, Bell)
- Sprint intros the HTC Snap S511 and Samsung Exclaim
- Alcatel One Touch Snap and One Touch Snap LTE officially announced