Only few hours after we found out that the Samsung i7500 Galaxy will be launched by O2 in the UK, we’re now hearing that the Android smartphone will also be available across the UK in an unlocked version.
Naturally, the price of the unlocked i7500 Galaxy is quite a high one: British customers will have to pay £499 for it – about $808, or €580.
Most probably, the Galaxy will have a similar unlocked price when launched in other countries. We don’t know when this will happen, but it shouldn’t take long anyway.
For the moment, it looks like there’s only one retailer to sell the new Samsung Android phone unlocked: King of Gadgets. Too bad that the handset is currently out of stock.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Leaked: first photo of the Samsung Moment 2 M910 for Sprint
- Leaked Verizon ad suggests the Samsung Galaxy Nexus could cost $199
- Samsung Galaxy S i9000 launching in Asia in June. Android 2.2 Froyo promised for later
- White Samsung Galaxy S spotted. Nokia N8 to cost €499 in Spain
- Samsung Saturn i6500 to be a new Android smartphone