Nokia 3720, the unannounced rugged phone that we saw a couple of weeks ago, has appeared in a series of videos, which means that Nokia will probably introduce it pretty soon – although it’s said that the phone will only be available starting September, via T-Mobile Europe.
The folks over at Nokia Conversations already have the 3720, so they wanted to see just how rugged it is.
The result? Five videos which show the Nokia 3720 still working after being hit with a golf club, sunk into a pint of beer, or dropped from a considerable height:
Details about the features of Nokia 3720 are not known, but the phone is probably a mid-end one. Here’s hoping that it will have a decent price.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Desire C (Golf / Wildfire C) gets photographed in the wild
- Concept blends handheld iPhone charger and golf club in one
- HTC Golf coming soon to the low-end of the market with Android 4.0
- Nokia C7 with Symbian^3 shows up on video
- Rugged Android tablet from Motorola in the making?