Almost one year after the introduction of KongZhong Opera 3.0, now Opera Software has launched KZ-Opera 4.0, the new mobile browser for Chinese users.
Based on Opera Mini 4.2, KZ-Opera 4.0 was developed in collaboration with Kong.net and it comes to provide “a 3G-like experience even in a 2G environment.”
The new mobile browser has a redesigned UI and it was optimized to offer a faster loading speed, plus an enhanced rendering quality.
Reportedly, KZ-Opera 4.0 can save your “consumption of data up to 90%”.
Other new features included in KZ-Opera 4.0:
- Automatic update of startpage
- Advanced night mode
- Improved monthly data statistics report
- Optimized cmwap/cmnet connection
- Digital-key navigation support
- Preload support
- Changeable skin
Opera doesn’t say where you can download KZ-Opera 4.0 from, but the browser is probably available through Kong.net.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Opera Mobile 9.7 beta announced and available for download
- Opera Mini 5.1 launched, compatible with more than 3000 phones
- Opera Mobile 10.1 beta for Symbian S60 launched
- Opera Mini 4.2 beta released for 20 million users worldwide
- Opera Turbo announced for mobile and desktop browsers