We already knew that LG is getting ready to unveil a 12MP camera phone this year, but we thought we’ll only see it sometime towards the year’s end.
Well, no. The phone was already showcased by LG during the Korea Products Exhibition, in Warsaw, Poland.
The new handset is called LG GC990 Louvre, but its final name may be different. That is, if LG decides to commercialize it – because it looks like the phone is only a concept for now.
Anyway, let’s see what the LG GC990 Louvre has to offer.
Its 12.1MP camera obviously features autofocus, plus:
- Schneider Kreuznach lens
- ISO up to 3200
- Xenon flash
- Intellizoom and Touch Focus
- HD (1280 x 720 pixels) video recording at 30fps
Camera aside, the specs of LG GC990 include:
- 3.2 inch touchscreen display with 16 million colors and unknown resolution
- S-Class Touch UI
- Wi-Fi with DLNA
- GPS and A-GPS
As I said, it’s not clear yet when and if the LG GC990 Louvre will be launched.
Via GSM Arena
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG Renoir 8GB Black unveiled
- Samsung Louvre B7610 to feature an AMOLED screen, 5MP camera and more
- LG Chocolate BL40 promo video leaked
- LG Xenon for Rogers now available, $80 on contract
- LG Viewty Smart GC900 is finally official