Most of new Moto phones look pretty dated, low end and do not generate much interest. But sometimes even Motorola can surprise us.
Case in point is the new Motorola ROKR ZN50 music phone.
Moto ROKR ZN50 is a full touchscreen music slider, strangely being launched in Korea only.
It comes with new Motorola panorama user interface, which “supports three separate screens, allowing more widgets and shortcuts to be arranged according to usage patterns”.
MotoROKR ZN50 specs include:
- WCDMA 2100, GSM 900/1800/1900, HSDPA 7.2 Mbps connectivity
- 3.2”, 240x427px 262k TFT color display
- 3.2 mpx camera
- SRS WOW HD sound system, built-in EQ
- Built in GPS
- microSD slot for up to 16GB of memory
- T-DMB2 TV tuner
- Bluetooth 2.0, USB 2.0 (HS), 3.5 mm headphone jack
- 950 mAh battery
- Dimensions: 54 (W) x 108.9 (H) x 14.34(T) mm
- Weight: 143g
Except for the camera, spec and design wise Motorola ROKR ZN50 looks pretty good, if a bit on the thick side for my taste.
And it’s interesting to see that Motorola has it’s very own full touch interface in the works. I wonder whether it will stay only on its feature phones, or will be improved and ported on Motorola Android devices too?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola ROKR E8 music phone
- Motorola MOTO ROKR W5 specs and pictures leaked
- Motorola ROKR E8 gets official
- Motorola ROKR U9 live pics and specs
- MOTOROKR E8 coming to T-Mobile on July 7th