We’ve been hearing about this BlackBerry Magnum since April, but it’s only now that a proper image with it has appeared on the web.
It’s said that the Magnum will be RIM’s first smartphone to have both a hardware QWERTY keyboard and a touchscreen display (480 x 320 pixels). It should also feature 3G, and probably many other advanced capabilities.
Unfortunately, the person who took the picture of BlackBerry Magnum wanted to make a joke and literally put a Trojan Magnum condom over the smartphone’s display. So, yeah, we can’t actually see its display:
What we can see, though, is Rogers Wireless’ logo on the Magnum, which means that the largest Canadian carrier will soon release it, probably at about the same time with AT&T, which will obviously launch it in the US.
For the moment, we don’t know when exactly RIM wants to officially announce the BlackBerry Magnum, but let’s hope that it will happen this summer.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlackBerry Onyx and Magnum to hit AT&T; BlackBerry Driftwood for T-Mobile?
- BlackBerry Onyx 9020 picture leaked, optical trackpad included
- AT&T Blackberry Plans Include 4 New Devices
- New BlackBerry Bold 9780 to be launched by Rogers on October 27?
- BlackBerry Bold has overheating problems too; sales in Japan halted