Nokia 3720 classic, the company’s “most rugged mobile handset to date”, is now finally official, coming with entry-level features and a very attractive retail price.
According to Nokia, the 3720 classic will be available starting this summer, for only €125 (about $175).
As we previously said, the new phone is IP-54 certified, thus it can resist water, dust and shock. Its battery cover is locked with a screw, this bringing a plus of safety.
The main specs and features of Nokia 3720 classic include:
- 2.2 inch TFT display with 16 million colors and 240 x 320 pixels
- S40 UI
- Tri-band GSM connectivity (900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz)
- Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP
- Music & Video players
- Stereo FM radio with RDS
- 2.5mm headset jack
- 2MP camera with LED flash
- 20MB of internal memory
- 1GB MicroSD card in the box
- Talk time: up to 7 hours
- Stand-by time: up to 408 hours
- 115 x 47 x 15.3 mm
- 94 grams
“Whether using it at the beach or in a dusty construction site, the Nokia 3720 classic has been specifically engineered to withstand the splashes, bumps and drops that come with the terrain. While the Nokia 3720 classic is tough on the outside, it is equally functional on the inside – a perfect choice for people who want a long-lasting and reliable mobile phone for any environment,” declared Markku Suomi, vice president, Nokia Connect devices.
Nokia 3720 classic will have two color versions: grey and grey/yellow.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia 6700, Nokia 6303 and Nokia 2700 – three new classics
- Nokia 6216 classic is Nokia’s first SIM-based NFC phone
- Nokia 6700 classic Gold Edition announced
- Nokia 6730 classic announced for Vodafone
- Nokia 6710 Navigator and Nokia 6720 classic break cover – GPS-enabled smartphones