Since it plans to sell more than 10 million Star S5230 phones worldwide, Samsung has thought that it would be good to release several editions of it.
In Germany, for example, Samsung is collaborating with makeup artist Boris Entrup from Maybelline Jade, launching the Star S5230 in four color versions: black, white, pink and purple. All four colors seem to be available as of now, for €249, unlocked.
In France, the S5230 is known as Samsung Player One. A special edition of it, called Samsung Player One Zadig & Voltaire comes with a redesigned case and a stylish back cover, to match the look of the Z&V fashion house.
Feature-wise, the S5230 is just a mid-end touchscreen phone, coming with a 240 x 400 pixels display, accelerometer, a 3.2MP camera and GSM/EDGE connectivity.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung expands its Hello Kitty line-up in France
- White Samsung Player 5 (S5560) Anelka Edition launched in France
- Samsung Preston and Samsung Star – new names for the S5600 and S5230
- Samsung Star Think Pink Edition to help the fight against breast cancer
- Samsung Galaxy Ace gets a Hugo Boss edition, at least in France