Fans of watch phones in search of something different will probably be interested in the new WigiTel W3.
Sold by the Czech company WigiTel (but probably built in China), the W3 has a clamshell design, coming with a 128 x 128 pixels internal touchscreen display, as well as a small OLED external display.
The watch phone also has a round keypad – not sure about how user-friendly that is, but at least it looks pretty interesting, as you can see below:
The main specs and features of WigiTel W3 include:
- Dual-band GSM connectivity (900/1800 MHz) with GPRS
- VGA photo camera
- Music player
- 1GB microSD card
- Talk time: up to 200 min
- Standby time: up to 120 hours
- 51 x 51 x 20 mm
- 55 grams
For the moment, the WigiTel W3 can be bought only in the Czech Republic, from this online store. The watch phones costs 4,799 CZK (about $258 or €185) unlocked.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Emgeton Enzo – 3G dual SIM phone for Europe
- Mivvy intros three affordable dual SIM phones
- 8 new Samsung phones leaked – S5050, C5212, S3310 and E2210 included
- Mivvy one comes with Windows Mobile for $380
- Samsung i450 Symbian phone