If you’ve been looking for a BlackBerry community, you’ve probably found one already, since there are quite a few on the Web. However, none of those existing are official BlackBerry communities – and this is where MyBlackBerry comes in.
Launched by Research in Motion as “the official BlackBerry community”, MyBlackBerry is the place where those who own or want to own a BlackBerry smartphone will be able to interact with BB users from all over the world.
You can ask questions, give answers, search for tips and tricks, and so on.
You can join MyBlackBerry at its official website – not that you will have to create a user in order to actually enter the community.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Google Mobile Help Forum launched to answer user questions fast
- Guy Kawasaki offers tips for extending iPhone 3G battery life
- MySpace gets special space in BlackBerry smartphones
- Apple launches iPhone Your Life mini-site
- #MWC10: Wholesale Applications Community formed by 24 leading mobile carriers