Today, AT&T announced the upcoming availability of two new Sony Ericsson phones: C905a Cyber-shot and W518a Walkman.
Of course, the C905a is actually not that new – we first saw it back in November 2008 – but it’s the first 8MP camera phone to hit AT&T, so its launch should be welcomed with enthusiasm.
The two handsets will be available starting July 19. On contract, the price of C905a is of $179.99, while the price of W518a is of $49.99 (both after $50 rebates).
Coming as the US version of C905, Sony Ericsson C905a features an 8MP camera with autofocus, Xenon flash, image stabilization, face & smile detection, and video recording.
The C905a Cyber-shot also comes with 3G, Wi-Fi, A-GPS, geotagging, Bluetooth with A2DP, TV out and so on.
The second new phone from AT&T, Sony Ericsson W518a, is an upgraded version of the W508.
The phone looks like the W508, but it has GPS, alongside a Facebook application, a QVGA internal display, external music controls and a 3.2MP camera.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson 2009 line-up: Yue, Frances, Athena and Filippa included
- Sony Ericsson Kate to be launched as Sony Ericsson C510
- Sony Ericsson C903 Frances unveiled – MWC 2009 should make it official
- Silver Sony Ericsson C510 Kate shows a bit of its UI
- Sony Ericsson S001 for Japan is everything you’d want from a Cyber-shot phone