Launched by Vodafone UK less than one month ago, the high-end Nokia N97 smartphone has become the carrier’s best selling handset for this month (July).
On the second place is another S60 5th Edition smartphone from Nokia – the popular 5800 XpressMusic.
Surprisingly or not, the Sony Ericsson W595 Walkman is on the third place, followed by the C510 Cyber-shot, also from Sony Ericsson.
The fifth place is taken by the brand new Samsung Jet, which was released a bit earlier than the N97.
The other five phones that made it into the top 10 are:
- 6. Samsung Tocco Ultra Edition
- 7. Samsung Steel L810
- 8. Nokia 6300
- 9. BlackBerry Storm
- 10. HTC Magic
What’s interesting is that there are no LG or Motorola phones in this top, despite the fact that the companies are among the world’s fifth largest handset makers.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlackBerry Storm 2 (9520) for Vodafone – pictures leaked
- T-Mobile UK to launch SE Vivaz, Xperia X10, Nokia X6 and more
- Rogers & Fido 2009 line-up unveils lots of cool handsets: Xperia X1a, Nokia 5800 XpressMusic and Samsung Pixon included
- Vodafone UK’s Christmas line-up announced, freebies abound
- Samsung Ultra Edition III to get even thinner