O2 UK has just launched a new smartphone from its Xda series – the Xda Venn.
The Venn is actually a rebranded version of the Pantech Matrix Pro, which is already available in the US, via AT&T.
Coming with Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard on board, O2 Xda Venn features two sliding keypads: an alphanumeric and a full QWERTY one.
The smartphone is a bit bulky, measuring 21mm in thickness, but at least it looks pretty good:
Its main specs include
- GSM and HSDPA connectivity
- 2.4 inch QVGA display
- 2MP camera
The price of Xda Venn is not known, but it looks like you can buy one from O2 UK’s website.
Via Cool Smartphone
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Rugged Motorola Defy with Android 2.1 coming to Europe
- O2 Xda Guide announced in Germany
- Toshiba Portege G910 & Portege G920 smartphones outed
- Toshiba TG01 to hit the UK on July 9
- Nokia N9 can be pre-ordered at Expansys UK, price unavailable