Only three months after unveiling the sale of 2 million LG Cookie phones, LG has now announced that the popular touchscreen phone has reached sales of more than 5 million units worldwide.
Reportedly, 19,000 LG Cookies are sold everyday across the globe – which means 13 units per minute.
Launched nine months ago, the LG Cookie has become the company’s fastest selling touchscreen phone, currently being available in more than 60 countries.
Interesting facts: if you gather 5 million LG Cookie phones side by side, you can cover an area of about 29,000 square meters. Also, if you put 5 million Cookies end to end, their line would be of 535 km – more than enough to pave a road from London to Paris with the phones
Via Press release (in Korean)
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- 10 million LG Cookie phones sold
- LG Cookie Fresh GS290 officially announced, will be available this month
- 2 million LG Cookie phones sold, 10 million units planed
- LG Cookie Plus GS500 joins the touchscreen party
- LG KX500 – LG Cookie for CDMA networks