Motorola A45 Murano – this is the name of a new messaging phone from Moto, which recently made an appearance in Brazil.
The A45 Murano is a slider that looks like an arguably uglier version of the Q1A Karma (launched last month by AT&T in the US).
Featuring a full QWERTY keypad and a landscape display (probably with 320 x 240 pixels), the new Motorola phone could be popular among young users – if it will have a decent (read: low) price.
As far as other specs go, the Motor A45 Murano should come with quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE connectivity, and a 2MP camera.
The phone’s release date is not known, but Brazil will probably be the first country to get it.
Via Cellular Cafe
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola A45 Murano now official as MOTOCUBO A45
- Motorola W388 and W231 released in Brazil, rock music in the box
- Motorola Motokey EX117 is a triple SIM phone with dedicated Facebook button. Spotted in Canada and Brazil
- Motorola Zeppelin shows its Android UI (with MotoBlur) in Brazil
- Motorola Quench announced for TIM Brazil