If you’re anxious to get a new BlackBerry Curve 8520 from T-Mobile USA, it looks like you’ll be able to do so starting August 5.
According to BlackBerry Rocks, T-Mo will launch the 8520 (also known as BlackBerry Gemini) on this date via retail stores, RPS and Wallmart. The smartphone will also be available to employees and for upgrades.
Replacing the Curve 8320, the new Curve 8520 is the first BlackBerry device to come with optical trackpad navigation instead of the traditional trackball. It also features a full QWERTY keyboard (obviously), Wi-Fi, GSM/EDGE connectivity, a 2MP camera and access to BlackBerry App World.
The price of T-Mobile’s BlackBerry Curve 8520 is not known yet. Let’s hope it won’t be a high one on contract.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlackBerry Curve 8910 shows up in leaked photo
- New BlackBerry Curve 8980 unveiled by the FCC
- RIM’s BlackBerry Curve 8520 now official
- BlackBerry 9700 coming to T-Mobile, live picture leaked
- BlackBerry Curve 8520 announced by Airtel for India