Fans of luxury mobile phones will probably be interested in Vertu’s latest collection, called Ascent Ti Carbon Fibre and available starting August this year.
The Ascent Ti Carbon Fibre phones are handcrafted in England and include “the optimum amount of carbon fibers and resin”, combined in order to “achieve a flawless uniform look on both the flat and curved parts.”
Feature-wise, Vertu Ascent Ti Carbon Fibre apparently offers a 2 inch QVGA display, 3G, 4GB of internal memory and a 3.15MP camera with LED flash (typical for an Ascent Ti phone)
The new Vertu collection includes the following models: Ascent Ti Carbon Fibre Limited Edition, Carbon Fibre Grip, Carbon Fibre & Copper Grip, and Carbon Fibre & Aluminium Grip.
The prices of Vertu’s Carbon Fibre Ascent Ti phones are “available upon request.”
Via Vertu (PDF link)
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Vertu Ascent X photos and specs show up
- Vertu Ascent Ti Damascus Steel is tough like a sword
- Vertu and Ferrari Together Again for Ascent Ti Collection
- Vertu Constellation F Ayxta luxury clamshell announced
- Vertu Constellation Pure phones have ceramic keypads