We’ve just told you about the full specs of HTC Leo, and now we’re going to talk a bit about another Taiwan-made handset: the HTC Click.
As mentioned before, HTC Click will be a low-cost Android smartphone.
Two live pictures of it have appeared at the French website PointGPhone, so we can see that the Click looks like a smaller HTC Magic (already available for purchase in Europe).
Most of the features included by HTC into the Click are not known, but it seems that the smartphone has a 3.5mm headset jack and a photo camera (well, that’s not a surprise).
Details about the release date and price of HTC Click are not available, but they’ll probably appear soon.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- 6-fingered man demos the HTC Click and Android Donut on video
- HTC Tattoo (Click) announced, ships in October
- T-Mobile Vivacity with Android Gingerbread launched in the UK
- HTC to put 3.5mm jacks in most of its phones
- New, cheap Samsung GT-E1260B with QWERTY keyboard coming soon