HTC Leo specs unveiled – Snapdragon chipset included
It looks like that rumored HTC Leo will not be a “clamshell phone” after all, but a regular Windows Mobile full-touch handset.
We don’t know if this is good or bad news, but we do know that the Leo will come with Windows Mobile 6.5 on board.
Moreover, as implied a few days ago, the smartphone will be based on Qualcomm’s 1GHz MSM 8250 Snapdragon chipset.
According to the ai.rs blog, the rest of he specs the HTC Leo has include:
- Quad-band GSM/EDGE connectivity
- Dual-band HSDPA connectivity (900/2100 MHz)
- 4.3 inch WVGA (480 x 800) capacitive touchscreen display
- GPS, A-GPS
- Light & proximity sensors
- 3.5mm headset jack
- 5MP autofocus camera with dual LED flash
- 512MB flash memory, 320MB RAM
- MicroSD card support
- 1230 mAh battery
- 121 x 67 x 11 millimeters
The release date of HTC Leo is not known at the moment. However, the smartphone might be launched before the year’s end, most probably under a different name – Leo being just a codename.