Looking similar to the Surge, the Nokia 6760 slide comes with a sliding QWERTY keyboard and access to Google Talk, Windows Live Instant Messaging, Twitter, Facebook and MySpace.
Running on Symbian S60, the 6760 slide also features support for several email services, plus Mail for Exchange and Message Reader.
Other specs include:
- 2.4-inch QVGA display
- 3.2MP camera (unlike the Surge, which only has a 2MP camera)
- 2GB card in the box
- Talk time: up to 5 hours
- Stand-by time: up to 500 hours
Nokia 6760 slide will retail for €199 ($283) stating the third quarter of 2009. It will be available only in black for the beginning, but white and red versions will come afterwards.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Rogers launches Nokia Surge, prepares Nokia N86, LG Eve
- Nokia 2220 slide to be colorful, simple and cheap
- Nokia 6700 slide and Nokia 7230 announced
- Mivvy intros three affordable dual SIM phones
- Nokia 2220 Slide in new photos, should be released this quarter