Well, such images have just been spotted over at the XDA-developers forum.
Sharing the same form factor (touchscreen phone with sliding QWERTY keyboard), the X2 and the X1 have almost the same size, despite the fact that the display of X2 is larger (3.5 inches with 480 x 800 pixels).
Whether or not the X2 looks better than the X1 is up for you to decide:
Sony Ericsson Xperia X2 comes with Windows Mobile 6.5 and, apparently, it will be upgradeable to Windows Mobile 7. Its other features should include modified Xperia panels, accelerometer, GPS, 8.1MP autofocus camera with VGA video recording, 3.5mm headset jack, 512 RAM and a fast processor.
The release date of Xperia X1 is a mystery for now.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X2 confirmed by Skyhook CEO?
- Sony Ericsson spokesman: Xperia X1 is “on track”, quit complaining
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X3 Rachael specs unveiled
- #MWC11: Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo hands-on video
- AT&T “definitely” launching the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10?