Remember the Sony Ericsson Rachael – SE’s first Android smartphone? Its official name might be Sony Ericsson Xperia X3, and not Xperia X5, as we previously guessed.
A few weeks ago, when the first images of Rachael were leaked, we didn’t know too much about its features.
But now, thanks to the online retailer Expansys, we have an almost complete list of its specs.
The 8MP camera we already knew about is obviously confirmed, coming with autofocus, image stabilization, face detection, smile shutter, LED flash and VGA video recording.
The rest of the smartphone’s specs reportedly include:
- Quad-band GSM connectivity (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
- Dual-band 3G (900/2100 MHz) with HSDPA 10Mbps and HSUPA 2Mbps
- 4 inches touchscreen display with 800 x 400 pixels
- Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11g
- Bluetooth 2.1
- 3.5mm audio jack
- E-mail (POP3, IMAP4, SMTP, MS Exchange)
- MicroSDHC card support
As seen in this video, Sony Ericsson Rachael / Xperia X3 will have a customized UI on top of Android (probably Android OS 1.5).
Sony Ericsson could announce the Rachael X3 soon – perhaps the same time with the Xperia X2 (which we saw a few hours ago in new live pictures).
Via All About Phones
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X3 Rachael teaser video shows up
- Sony Ericsson Rachael’s Android UI demoed on video
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X3 Rachael already unboxed
- Sony Ericsson K630 3.5G 2 mpx cameraphone launched
- Sony Ericsson Rachael (X3) to be announced on November 3; SE Kurara coming soon too