LG will soon release a new entry-level candybar – the LG GB109, which should become available in Ukraine for the beginning, starting next month (August).
As you’d expect from an entry-level phone, the GB109 doesn’t have too many features, being targeted at customers who need cheap, basic handsets.
Its specs include: a 1.5 inch CSTN display with 65K colors, stereo FM radio, organizer, and a 950 mAh battery that can last up to 6 hours in talk-time or up to 440 hours in stand-by time.
The LG GB109 also has some quick-access keys (for FM radio and messaging).
In Ukraine, the retail price of LG GB109 will be of only 389 UAH (about $48).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung E2120 / E2120C – new, simple candybar
- Alcatel OT-707 and OT-800 – cheap touchscreen and QWERTY phones
- 8 new Samsung phones leaked – S5050, C5212, S3310 and E2210 included
- Samsung E1410 and Samsung E1117, new entry-level candybars
- Rugged Nokia 3720 classic now official, costs only €125