It’s certainly not the first time that we see the LG BL40, but now we can see it in the first official pictures.
Posted on Twiter by an LG spokesman, the three pictures confirm the fact that the BL40 is indeed a good looking phone.
The BL40 is referred to as “New Chocolate”, but it’s not clear yet if this will be its official name.
As mentioned before, the LG BL40 Chocolate has a 800 x 345 pixels touchscreen display, a 5MP autofocus camera and probably many other cool features.
We still don’t know when LG will fully unveil the BL40, but that day shouldn’t be too far.
Update: LG has officially announced the BL40.
The phone has a Dual Screen User Interface “that can efficiently display two different types of content simultaneously,” while its 4 inch display is protected by curved tempered glass.
LG said that the BL40 Chocolate would be available in no less than 54 countries, sometime in the third quarter of this hear.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG BL40 Chocolate starts shipping in Europe
- More pictures and details of the Verizon Samsung Continuum leak
- LG New Chocolate BL20 announced in the UK
- LG New Chocolate BL20 shows up in promo video
- Verizon’s LG Chocolate Touch VX8575 shows up again