Two new Philips phones will hit the market in he near future – the K700 and the X501.
Featuring a full touchscreen display, the K700 is one of the few Philips handsets that don’t have an X in their name (although it’s part of the Xenium series).
Philips K700 comes with a 3.2MP camera and, most probably, with a battery that can last for at least one month in stand-by time.
The phone looks pretty cool, as you ca see in the image below:
Moving on, the X501 is a candybar that seems to be an upgrade of the Philips X500, appeared back in September 2008.
Not much is known about the X501, but we can see that it has a 2MP camera.
No word yet on when or where the Philips K700 and X501 will be available.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Philips X550, another phone with impressive battery lifetime
- Cheap Philips Xenium X116 dual SIM phone announced
- Philips Xenium 9@9k lasts longer. Much longer!
- Philips Xenium X630, new candybar with long-lasting battery
- Philips X800 Xenium 9@9 reviewed. Comes with 35 days of stand-by!