MetroPCS and Samsung Mobile USA have announced a limited edition of the Samsung Messager r450, which was designed in collaboration with SA Studios Global and Mark Machado (aka Mister Cartoon)
Based in LA, Mister Cartoon is a famous tattoo artist who worked until now with stars like Beyonce, Eminem and Justin Timberlake.
Obviously, the new Samsung Messager comes with a case dressed in Mister Cartoon’s graphics, plus exclusive wallpapers, animations, ringtones and other downloadable content.
According to Samsung, “a portion of the revenue from the phone will go to fund community art centers, outreach programs for at-risk youth and provide art supplies to local Los Angeles schools.”
There will be 30,000 units of the Mr. Cartoon Messager phone released. The first ten units are signed by the tattoo artist himself and will be auctioned on MetroPCS’s official site in five days from now.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola VE440 Mister Cartoon edition launched by MetroPCS, “Snoop Dogg inside”
- Samsung Messager II (R560) available from MetroPCS
- Samsung Messager III r570 launched by MetroPCS
- Samsung Messager Touch R630 available at U.S. Cellular
- Samsung Messager Gains Pace – Launched by Cricket