Verizon Wireless has recently decided to drop the prices of most of its smartphones to $99.99 and lower.
In consequence, you can now buy, for example, the HTC Touch Pro for only $99.99 on contract.
However, some smartphones still cost more than $100 – like the new BlackBerry Tour and the Windows Mobile Samsung Saga, both priced at $199.99 with a 2-yr agreement.
Well, let’s hope that it won’t be long until new handsets make their way to Verizon’s shelves.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s BlackBerry Storm now only $50. Storm 2 launch imminent?
- BlackBerry 9570 Storm 3 confirmed by Best Buy, still no word on its launch date
- Verizon to offer two BlackBerry Storm2 phones for the price of one?
- Verizon announces the BlackBerry Storm2 for October 28
- Verizon introduces prepaid data packages for Droid Incredible, Droid X, Droid 2 and other smartphones