The long-awaited webOS smartphone will cost $199.95 with a 3-yr agreement, or $599.95 free of contract (a minimum 500 MB data plan is required).
As you can see, the pricing is similar to Sprint’s offering in the US – of course, the main difference is that Sprint has 2-yr contracts instead of 3-yr ones.
Canadian customers can already preorder the Palm Pre, via Bell’s official website.
The main features of Palm Pre include: 320 x 480 pixels touchscreen display, sliding QWERTY keyboard, Palm Synergy, Wi-Fi, GPS, 3.2MP camera, 3.5mm headset jack and 8GB of internal memory.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Palm Centro outed by Bell in Canada, $49.95 on contract
- Palm Pre officially announced for Bell Canada
- Sprint employees starting Palm Pre training – release imminent?
- Bell intros the Palm Treo Pro, BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8230
- Palm Centro coming to Canada through Rogers Wireless