It’s been a while since we last heard about a dual SIM phone from Samsung. But that doesn’t mean the South Korean company won’t launch other such handsets.
One of them is the Samsung C3212 DuoS, a rather basic candybar.
Save for the fact that it supports two SIM cards at the same time, we don’t know much about the C3212.
It probably doesn’t have 3G, and neither a performant photo camera.
Here’s what the phone looks like:
Samsung C3212 DuoS will be launched in Russia first, before the summer’s end, for the retail price of about $196.
Later this year, the C3212 will reach other European markets too.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung intros four dual SIM phones in India: Galaxy Ace Duos, Galaxy Y Duos, Galaxy Y Pro Duos, and Star 3 Duos
- Samsung B5722 Duos launched in India
- Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Y Duos and Galaxy Y Pro Duos officially announced
- Cheap Samsung Champ Duos E2652 headed to India
- New Samsung Galaxy Young S6312 expected to debut at MWC 2013