Already available in the UK, the Samsung S5600 will be soon launched by Orange in a special edition targeted at Welsh speakers.
The touchscreen phone will feature software that includes more than 44,000 Welsh words, so that customers in Wales (and not only) can use it in their favorite language.
Samsung S5600 with support for Welsh will be available for free with a 24-month contract and a £19.57 monthly plan, or for £9.50 with a similar contract but with a £14.98 monthly plan. The phone will also be sold on prepay, for £129.
For the beginning, Orange and Samsung plan to sell the S5600 only in Welsh stores, but the phone will also reach locations outside Wales, as well as online stores.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung S5600 launched in the UK via Orange
- Orange UK Introduces iPhone and iPad Connect Plan
- UK: Orange exclusive black Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc gets pictured, is now available
- HTC Hero costs €99 in Spain with an Orange contract
- UK: Orange San Francisco II now available for £99.99 on PAYG, free on £10.50 per month contracts