Motorola hasn’t announced a Windows Mobile handset since more than six month ago (remember the affordable Q11 and the Surf A3100?), but it looks like the company still has some WinMo smartphones to launch.
One of them is the Motorola A3300, a touchscreen handset that appeared in China, over at it168.com.
Details about the specs of A3300 are missing, but we can clearly see a Windows key below its display, plus a 5MP camera with LED flash on the back.
Overall, the handset looks quite nice:
Of course, for the moment no one can say for sure if the A3300 is indeed a phone made by Motorola, as it might be just a Chinese fake. Let’s hope Moto will clarify things soon.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Zeppelin with Android shows up in China
- MOTO QA30 leaked: Motorola’s first QWERTY slider
- #MWC10 Motorola QUENCH/ CLIQ XT hands-on video
- Motorola ZN5. Another, a bit better picture appears
- New Motorola ROKR phone leaked – E11, E12?