Although it wasn’t released in June, as rumored, Sprint’s HTC Touch Pro2 is getting really close to an official announcement.
Some of its specs have appeared at Sprint’s official website, so we can hope that it won’t be long until the smartphone is launched.
As expected, Sprint’s Touch Pro2 is not too different from T-Mobile’s one, and neither from the European version.
Also known as HTC Rhodium, the Windows Mobile 6.1 handset comes with a 480 x 800 pixels touchscreen display, sliding QWERTY keyboard, GPS, Wi-Fi, 3.2MP camera, and “international quadband” – meaning that it has both GSM and CDMA connectivity.
No word yet about the price of HTC Touch Pro2 from Sprint. However, you should know that the carrier is currently selling the first-generation Touch Pro for $299 on contract.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG Monaco, HTC Warhawk and Touch Pro2 leaked in Sprint document
- HTC Touch HD with full QWERTY keyboard to be named HTC Touch HD Pro?
- Sprint’s HTC Arrive (7 Pro) Windows Phone announced, will be out on March 20
- HTC Touch Pro, Samsung Omnia and others confirmed for Verizon, pics leaked
- Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 / Rhodium to come in June; live pics leaked