Kim Yeon-hak, KT Group’s CFO, has confirmed that they are bringing the highly popular smartphone to Korea, although without disclosing the exact release date.
The price of the iPhone from KTF was also not announced, but it will probably be similar to the one in the US – $200 for the 16GB version and $300 for the 32GB one (both available with a contract agreement, of course).
SK Telecom, South Korea’s largest mobile operator, is also in talks with Apple for the iPhone. However, they have not confirmed a deal yet.
Via Telecoms Korea
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- SK Telecom to make its own handsets?
- Apple allowed to sell the iPhone in South Korea
- Android-based LG LU2300 now known as Optimus Q
- Motorola XT720 to be Korea’s first Android phone
- HTC Sensation launching next week in South Korea