Remember that Nokia N900 Rover internet tablet, rumored to hit T-Mobile USA?
It looks like the device has just passed the FCC, as Nokia RX-51 – which, according to the FCC documentation, supports T-Mobile’s 3G frequency (1700MHz).
Moreover, lots of images with the RX-51 / Rover have appeared over at kaskus.us, so we finally know what the tablet looks like.
And, as you can see in the pictures below, it looks really nice:
The known features of Nokia Rover include:
- 3.5 inch touchscreen display with 800 x 480 pixels (not confirmed)
- Maemo 5 OS (not confirmed)
- FM Transmitter
- 5MP Carl Zeiss camera
- Full QWERTY keyboard
Neither Nokia nor T-Mobile have announced the N900 Rover, but it probably won’t be long until the new Internet Tablet gets to be officially unveiled.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia N900 coming to the US on September 27?
- Nokia N900 on pre-order in the USA for $649
- Nokia N900 Rover Internet Tablet with Maemo 5 coming soon?
- Nokia N900 with Maemo 5 officially announced
- Nokia’s smartphone roadmap unveils: a 8MP camera handset, three high-end touchscreen devices and more