Can you believe it? Not even the beginning of the work week and already some juicy rumors are spreading like wildfire. This particular rumor comes straight from the mouth (or keyboard, at least) of Michael Arrington at TechCrunch concerning the hush-hush phone being made by Dell.
Turns out, according to a trusted source, that the new Dell phone will be heading to China as early as Monday or Tuesday.
Certainly this has yet to be confirmed, but rumors being produced exclusively by TechCrunch aren’t your run-of-the-mill rumors, and hold at least a good amount of weight in the blogosphere.
While there is no official word on what the phone is like, it is most likely Android; the word on the street is that it is “iPhone-like, touchscreen, no physical keyboard.”
We’ll keep you updated when we have more information.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Confirmed (Almost): Dell Working on Smartphone
- Dell Aero (Mini 3) to be AT&T’s second Android phone
- Dell readying a MID for AT&T?
- Leaked: Dell Lightning with Windows Phone 7; LTE version planned for 2011
- Dell Mini 3i is Coming to the US Soon