The existence of an iPhone 3GS 8GB, of which we first heard last week, seems to be confirmed by Rogers Wireless, which lists the 8GB internal memory option as available for Apple’s latest generation smartphone.
If you go to this page on Rogers’ website and select the “iPhone Comparison” tab, you’ll find the features of iPhone 3GS listed on the right, and the ones of iPhone 3G listed on the left.
And, surprise – alongside the 16GB and 32GB versions, the iPhone 3GS appears as having an 8GB version as well:
Needless to say, neither Apple nor Rogers have announced the iPhone 3GS 8G.
However, if Rogers is indeed readying an iPhone 3GS 8GB, it means that AT&T will probably get it too. Although, of course, no one knows yet when this will happen.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Apple and Rogers feud rumor smashed: iPhone 3G won’t go on sale in all Apple stores outside US, not just Canada
- Apple to come with an iPhone 3G S 8GB?
- iPhone 5 to have 16GB and 32GB white and black versions?
- White iPhone 4G / HD caught in the wild?
- New iPhone to come in 4GB, 8GB, 16GB and 32GB flavors?