Some folks over at Research In Motion have been “working very hard” to launch the so-called BlackBerry Developer’s Blog, which is now online.
Obviously created for the BlackBerry developer community, the new blog is set to be “a key component to the overall BlackBerry Developer Zone experience.”
The BlackBerry Developer’s Blog will concentrate its posts on three distinct areas: Technical Discussion and Insights (including technical info on how to develop apps, development practices and code snippets), Developer Engagement (for communicating events to regional developers) and Market Insight (discussing opportunities and trends in mobile development).
Those who are interested (BlackBerry devs or not) can access the new blog at this address.
Via BlackBerry Cool
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung invites unhappy Symbian developers to bring their talents to Bada
- Apple relaxes app development guidelines
- Samsung Bada SDK now publicly available
- Vodafone opens 360 app development via JIL
- New Mozilla Add-on Challenge can get you a free Nokia N900