The first one, Huawei C7300, is a CDMA2000 phone, and thus it will probably be launched by China Telecom.
The features of C7300 are rather modest, including: 2.5 inch QVGA touchscreen display with 65k colors, GPS, handwriting recognition, 2MP camera, MP3 player and MicroSD card support.
The phone weighs 110 grams, measures 109.4 x 57.6 x 14.2 millimeters and looks like this:
The second new phone, Huawei T550+, features both GSM and TD-SCDMA connectivity, hence being made for China Mobile.
A touchscreen display and a 2MP camera are also included into the T550+.
No word yet on the release date and prices of Huawei C7300 and T550+.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Huawei U7510 – another new touchscreen phone
- Samsung Omnia II i8180 headed to China Mobile
- Samsung i6330 touchscreen phone leaked
- LG GW880 gets official for China Mobile
- Nokia 6788 announced – Nokia’s first TD-SCDMA phone