Wondering when AT&T will release the LG Shine 2?
Well, we still don’t know when, but the first live picture of the phone has just appeared in the wild, so it probably won’t take long until the second largest US carrier announces the phone.
As previously reported, the LG Shine 2 should come with the following features: 2.2 inch QVGA display with 262k colors, HSDPA 3.6Mbps, Bluetooth 2.1, 2MP camera, MicroSD card support (up to 16GB), and a 910 mAh battery.
Seeing the phone’s features and design, we’re guessing that AT&T will sell it for a low price on contract. The handset will probably help LG to further expand its market share in the US.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG Shine 2 and LG Georgia for AT&T pictured
- 3.5G HSDPA LG Shine upgrade – LG KU970 Shine in the works
- LG KU970 Shine 3G Phone Gets Official
- LG Shine II announced, AT&T gets it on November 22
- Samsung B5722 and C6112 dual SIM phones show up