Right on schedule, the Nokia 5530 XpressMusic is now available for customers in the UK.
On Pay As You Go, the new music phone can be bought for £129.95 (if £20 Airtime from Vodafone is purchased), or for £139.95 with £10 Airtime from either T-Mobile or O2.
Vodafone and Orange are also offering the 5530 XM on contract: it’s free for those who choose an 18-month agreement of at least £25 per month.
The features of Nokia 5530 aren’t the ones of a high-end phone, but they’re still pretty attractive: 2.9 inch touchscreen display with 360 x 640 pixels, Symbian S60 5th Edition, Wi-Fi, quad-band GSM/EDGE connectivity, 3.5mm headset jack, 3.2MP camera, and a 4GB memory card in the box.
You can buy the Nokia 5530 XpressMusic via Carphone Warehouse. For the moment, the phone is available only in black.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia 5530 XM to hit the UK on August 11, only £130 on PAYG
- Nokia 5800 XpressMusic launched by Rogers in Canada
- No Nokia 5800 this Christmas for most of the mature markets
- Nokia E72, 5530 XpressMusic and 3710 fold officially announced
- Nokia 6208 Classic has a touchscreen and an alphanumeric keypad