The M850 Dash is said to be the true successor of Samsung Instinct M800, which debuted on Sprint last year. However, the new phone looks more like the Instinct S30 (M810), having a curvy case.
Feature-wise, the M850 comes with EV-DO connectivity, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and a MicroSD card slot situated under the back cover.
Sprint currently sells the Instinct and Instinct S30 for $99.99 on contract, so the new Samsung M850 Dash (or whatever it will be called in the end) might have a similar price.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint’s Samsung M850 Dash approved by the FCC
- Samsung Instinct HD appears at BestBuy – Sprint should announce it soon
- Samsung InstinctQ M900 passes the FCC; Sprint release imminent?
- Samsung SPH-M810 passes the FCC, could be Instinct Mini
- Samsung Instinct HD coming to Sprint on September 27?