A rendering of it has just appeared over at HTCpedia, and, if this is indeed what the handset looks like, then HTC did a fine job designing it.
Sure, there’s nothing spectacular about its look.
But then again, many phones with a simple design are considered beautiful – take Apple’s iPhone for example.
Once again, it’s said that the specs of HTC Leo include:
- Snapdragon MSM 8250 CPU at 1Ghz
- 4.3 inch capacitive touchscreen display with 480 x 800 pixels
- Accelerometer, motion sensor and light sensor
- Bluetooth 2.1
- 3.5mm headset jack
- 512MB ROM, 320MB RAM
- 8MP autofocus camera
- MicroSD card slot
HTC is silent for now regarding the existence of Leo, but we should hope that the smartphone will be announced later this year.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Palm announces the webOS platform and the good-looking Palm Pre smartphone
- HTC Leo specs unveiled – Snapdragon chipset included
- LG GW600 smartphone for AT&T approved by the FCC
- HTC HD7 full spec sheet apparently leaked
- HTC makes the HD2 (Leo) official