The nicest part of this is that you don’t necessarily have to be an Android developer to enter the contest, as Vodafone only asks you to share “your idea for a mobile application to run on the amazing Google Android platform.”
So, yeah, you don’t have to create the app yourself, because Vodafone will do it for you – assuming that the company likes your idea, of course.
You can submit your idea at Vodafone’s website, until September 20, 2009.
To enter the Vodafone Android App competition, you must be at least 16 years old, and reside in the UK.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- The Vodafone App Star competition – €100,000 for the best 360 widgets
- Nokia gives away 5 Lumia 800 phones on Facebook
- Vodafone BlackBerry Storm developer competition can get you €50,000
- Nokia gives away more Lumia 800 Windows Phones on Facebook
- This Week: Win a GorillaMobile Ori for iPad Case from JOBY