The Hype A256 is a simple candybar that features a full QWERTY keyboard and quad-band GSM/EDGE connectivity (850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz).
The phone also comes with Bluetooth, MMS, VGA camera, 16MB of internal memory, and MicroSD card support (up to 16GB). Its battery can last up to 5 hours in talk-time mode, or up to 12.5 days in stand-by.
(live picture found at eBay)
Samsung Hype A256 is offered by Rogers only on Pay As You Go and costs $89.99 (without a contract agreement, of course). You can buy the phone online and probably also via Rogers’ retails stores.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung E1110 and Samsung E2510: new basic South Korean phones
- Rugged Samsung Xcover E2370 offers 67 days of stand-by time
- New Samsung E2230 offers long battery life
- Samsung intros new dual SIM phones: C3322, E2232 and E1182
- Samsung S3100 now official – another entry-level slider