Dell’s China-bound Android smartphone spec’d, new photos show up
After being mentioned countless times on many, many websites, Dell’s Android smartphone for China now finally has an almost complete list of specs.
First of all, it looks like the smartphone is codenamed Benzine – but will probably be marketed as Dell Mini 3i.
The device is very close to being launched in China, although it’s still not clear when exactly this will happen.
Anyway, BGR has uncovered new images of the smartphone, as well as these specs:
- Quad-band GSM connectivity with GPRS and EDGE
- 3.5 inch touchscreen display with 640 x 360 pixels, 262K colors and handwriting recognition
- Multi touch User Interface
- Virtual QWERTY keyboard
- Microsoft Exchange support
- Bluetooth 2.0 with EDR, USB 2.0
- 3MP autofocus camera with flash and 30fps video recording
- MicroSD card support
- 122 x 58 x 11.7 mm
- 103 grams
Not bad, although not great either. Assuming that the smartphone’s price is a decent one, Dell might actually have a winner here.