HTC Leo, the upcoming Windows Mobile 6.5 flagship smartphone, has appeared is two new pictures, the best seen until now.
The handset is only 11m thin, and, as you may already know, it uses a 1Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM 8250 processor.
Most of the previously-leaked specs seem to be confirmed: 4.3 inch WVGA capacitive touchscreen display, HSDPA, Wi-Fi, GPS, 5MP autofocus camera with flash, Bluetooth 2.1, and a 3.5mm headset jack.
It’s said that the HTC Leo will hit the market as soon as October this year, but, without an official confirmation, we can’t be sure about this.
Via ai.rs blog
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Leo specs unveiled – Snapdragon chipset included
- Motorola announces the Backflip for Germany, launches H17txt Bluetooth headset via Verizon
- UK: LG Optimus One now on Orange, white BlackBerry Bold 9780 on Vodafone
- Nokia C6, C3 and E5 messaging phones announced (video)
- Nokia X6 8GB also announced