Although it’s not officially announced, the Samsung E2120 has appeared at Samsung Germany’s website, which means that it will probably be available soon – in Europe, at least.
Perhaps the greatest feature of this phone is its 1,000 mAh battery, capable of providing up to 10 hours of talk time, or up to 559 hours of stand-by time.
This is what the Samsung E2120 looks like:
Full specs include
- Dual-band GSM/GPRS connectivity
- 1.52 inch CSTN display with 128 x 128 pixels and 65K colors
- Bluetooth 2.0
- MP3 player
- FM radio
- VGA camera
- 9MB of internal memory
- MicroSD card support
- 105 x 45 x 15 mm
- 74 grams
There’s also a Chinese version of the phone, the Samsung E2120C (found via Mobile-review).
Most probably, the E2120C has the same features as the E2120.
No word yet on the price of E2120 / E2120C, but it should be a pretty low one.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- 8 new Samsung phones leaked – S5050, C5212, S3310 and E2210 included
- Samsung E1410 and Samsung E1117, new entry-level candybars
- Samsung E1110 and Samsung E2510: new basic South Korean phones
- Samsung Byline SCH-R310 announced for MetroPCS
- Alcatel OT-707 and OT-800 – cheap touchscreen and QWERTY phones