Called Huawei U7510, the new phone looks like it’s made by HTC for its mid to low-end Touch series.
Anyway, the U7510 uses Qualcomm BREW 3.1 and comes with both GSM and HSDPA connectivity, Bluetooth with A2DP, and a QVGA touchscreen display. A photo camera is also featured, but we don’t know its Megapixel count.
Details about the price and release date of Huawei U7510 are missing. However, since the phone has HSDPA, it may be launched in many other countries beside China.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile Pulse (Huawei U8220) to come in October for only €260
- Huawei C7300 and T550+ touchscreen phones for China
- Huawei M228 headed to MetroPCS. Huawei C6100 and G7002 pass the FCC
- #MWC10: Huawei U8800, U8300, U8100, U8110 and SmaKit S7 are all about Android
- Huawei’s Vision and Blaze will be exclusive to Phones4U in the UK when they launch in Q4