Samsung has announced the availability of three new Bluetooth headsets: the WEP870, WEP850 and WEP470.
Available for $89.99, Samsung WEP870 includes a noise-canceling mono headset, as well as a pair of premium stereo ear buds for listening to music.
The WEP870 can be paired with two Bluetooth devices at the same time. It features active noise and echo cancellation technology, dual-microphones, and an LCD display (which shows call status, Bluetooth connection status, and battery level).
Samsung WEP850 also features noise and echo cancellation – “amongst the best in the industry when compared against products with pricing up to 80 percent higher.” The WEP850 is priced at $69.99.
And finally, the Samsung WEP470 (which costs only $39.99) comes with stuff like integrated background noise filtering, detachable crystal ear hook, and dedicated on/off switch.
You can buy any of the new Bluetooth accessories from Samsung USA’s official website.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Corby WEP490 Bluetooth headset announced
- Wirelessly ride in style with Motorola H620 and H560 Bluetooth headsets
- Moto’s H780 Bluetooth headset lets you connect to two phones at once
- Motorola intros Oasis Bluetooth headset for AT&T, S10-HD Bluetooth stereo headphones (video)
- Sprint launches eco-friendly Samsung Restore messaging phone